Tuesday, September 13, 2011

There is no spark......

Don't you hated when this happens...


A person buys an engine from an unknown vendor, vendor claims that it is in pristine shape.

Of course, it might've been....


 For the looks of it, somebody was trying to work on it, took half of the top end and then left out in the open, never thinking about rain and moisture, I was surprise I didn't find any critters when I took it apart.
 I have tools to do any kind of job, but in this case, hammer and chisel were required, no I am not kidding, some pf the pistons were so rusted they became one with the barrel

But now here is the kicker, in order to save some money, customer decided to get possible compromising parts, aka used.

We understand the need to save money, but in the long run it might cost a lot more, for starters, we can not fully guarantee the performance of the engine when done.

Keep on revving, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment