Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mild to Wild .....

A while ago some guy who has a Chevy told me that after the 1970 Chevelle SS 396 there is no other car that is cool as that,  he might be right, we did build him a very beautiful one.  But that was in my days of American Muscle,  but with air cooled cars, the party goes on and on..........



I have worked for Axiom Motorsports for over a decade, and I can bet a dollar that we have not done the same thing twice
If you go out today and buy your dream car, I can assure you that you will find something you wish it had, or didn't have.

It might take a little longer that on the TV show, but if you dream it, I am confident that we can built it.
This 1979  Golden Targa has all kinds of bells and whistles, everything but the chassis has been modified, or customized,  the targa rear glass was left to remind us of what it is and how old it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment