Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Captain's log...

It has been a very long day, but the two twin turbo projects that we put in today's menu are ready to test drive, minor details before they get dyno tested, Now the only pair of turbos left on the shelf are for Mr Re-invented that climbed to the top of that step ladder.  He stepped up big time and now my boss is going to build him a 3.1 litter twin turbo. Wild horses are going to drag him.... Once that decision was made, Gerardo and I were thinking......we're going to have to operate...the vessel is a seventy something, smog exempt, targa, overall a pretty nice ride as it is, but in my head I see a full orchestra of mechanics attaching parts to it. with a swift move of my hands, freshly powder coated A arms with urethane bushings dipped in graphite grease, magically  adorned the front end...........Not in my world, put the car on the lift, take the wheels off....(where is the wheel lock????)   got it, remove the suspension and let's get busy........

No comments:

Post a Comment